When you join the credit union you become an owner of your credit union. The Board of Directors is comprised of members elected by the members to serve on a volunteer basis. The Board established credit union policies to benefit you, the member, in the form of competitive dividends on accounts and low interest rates on loans.
Credit union membership is limited to certain groups, referred to as our field of membership, approved by the Board and NCUA. VAHFCU's approved groups are:
- VA Hospital in Little Rock and North Little Rock
- Baker Support Services
- Arkansas State Hospitals
- Elizabeth Mitchell Children's Center
- Youth Home, Inc.
- Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Spouses of deceased persons who qualified for membership
- Persons retired from the above employers
- Members of eligible member's immediate families
We would love for you to join. Stop by, call, or email us today with any questions, suggestions or comments.